Well, there are plenty of option you can find and the Best is SEO
SEO is really important for everyone but there are other aspects as well so, I personally recommend these option:-
1. Increase your social media presence
Across the globe, social media usage has been increasing at a rapid rate for the past decade or so.
Having a Facebook profile isn’t enough anymore. You need to make sure you have an active presence on other platforms as well, such as:
Try your best to get more followers. Create posts that encourage engagement. Respond directly to your followers to entice communication.
2. Start blogging
It doesn’t matter what type of business you have or what industry you’re in. Blogging is one of my favorite ways to increase website traffic and generate new leads.
if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page, but we’ll discuss that in greater detail later on.
3. Produce video content
87% of marketers produce video content online. Videos yield a 157% increase in organic search traffic as well.
Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement.
Give the people what they want. Your business should have a YouTube channel set up, and you need to add new videos to it on a regular basis.
4. Improve your SEO
A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.
As you can see from what we’ve already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your SEO.
But by using other tools to improve your SEO, such as keyword research, you’ll be able to get more traffic from organic search results.
That’s because when someone is looking for something online, whether it’s a product or service, they’ll probably start with a Google search.
In fact, 85% of consumers use Google to help them find information about products before they make a purchase.
5. Write a high-quality guest post
One of the hottest and easiest ways to give your traffic a significant bump is to write a guest article for a popular blog.
So, writing a popular guest blog post goes like this:
- Use simple words – You want people to be able to read and understand quickly what you are writing about, especially if it is about a complex topic. So, write at a 5th grade level.
- Write advanced how-to blog posts– Once you have your topic, sit down and write out all the steps to accomplishing your stated goal. Then revise, working in greater and greater detail.
- Links– Put plenty of internal and external links into your post. Bloggers love this. Ali Luke did a great job with her Copywriting Essentials from A-Z post.
- Create a conversation – Ask questions throughout your post that invite readers to think about and respond to what you are saying.
- Prove you are the authority – Fill your post with research and statistics that prove your point and show readers that you are an expert on this information.
- Create powerful headlines – Finally, concentrate on generating some truly persuasive headlines. This is by far the most important feature, so work hard at it! I know you can!
6. Join Quora
Quora :- where you login to read, contribute and vote on answers.
The main reason I didn’t include Quora with the other social networks above is because in all honesty, it isn’t like them. You’re not exactly engaging with people who love your brand, but rather connectin with influencers. These are people who, when approached right, can help you take your traffic to the next level.
7. Blog Commenting
To some people, blog commenting may seem like an old-fashioned strategy that no longer works to build backlinks from Google.
And they’re right, it likely won’t.
Taking just 15 minutes a day to comment on a few respected blogs in your industry will not only get your name out there, but can also drive traffic to your site and build relationships with fellow commenters as well as the blog owner